Monday, September 15, 2014

Shine On

(photo from Curly Girl designs. Go check her out)

Sometimes I stop for a minute and look around at the people in my life, and I am in awe. 
 I've lived a  life filled up with people who have encouraged me to do better, to be better, to love better.  
I want to introduce you to some of these people, you will be encouraged by them.  Keep an eye out for a little feature called "Hot Dish" that will pop up in this little blog o mine from time to time.
I have some Hottie Dishey friends, and they do some work that will blow your mind.
I am surrounded by great moms and dads, writers, thinkers, singer/songwriters, philanthropists, teachers, missionaries, givers, doers, people full of compassion and kindness.  These are the kinds of people I want to be around.  I want to write about them, because I want to learn more about them and find ways to be more like them.  Don't worry, you'll see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment