Friday, October 24, 2014

FALLing in love - with Cookies!!

Its another day at my real job, where I hang out with Staff and Board Members and enjoy conversations about passive overlay and assets under management and donor profiles.  It is exhilarating and all I'm thinking is COOOOKIEEEE!!!! --because I know there is a tray of cookies for all to enjoy as a reward for surviving one more Meeting of the Board.  I generally try to provide season-appropriate snacks, if there really is such a thing.  This time I made Knock You Naked Brownies, Pecan Pie Bars, Blondies, Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, Pumpkin Cookies, Molasses Cookies, Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies, Sugar Cookies.   Those recipes will show up in the next few weeks, because they are lovely to take to parties and also to eat all by yourself in the quiet of your bedroom (as I know some of you do). 
 
 
Every day is a good day for a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment