Tuesday, October 28, 2014

FALLing in love with Monster Cookies!

Monster cookies became one of my favorites after the very first bite.  I bit them. They are not actual monsters.  So, understanding the season and such, I thought this would be as good a time as any to share with you the Marvelous Monster Cookie. 
But I forgot to take a picture of them.  I did take a picture of the recipe, as if you want to see that (don't worry. you get to anyway) and I have a picture of a cookie tray that I did once upon a time that included monster cookies (they're the ones with m&ms) so you get to see that as well. 

On another note, just to remind you of my Suzie Home Maker-ness, I want to let you know that I sewed a lovely costume for my mini-me last night.  She will be a 50s Waitress -- her choice-- and she chose the perfect Vintage Kitchen colors, so of course, you will be seeing that soon. I know you can hardly wait. She's cute, y'all, so prepare thy self.

MONSTER COOKIES!!
what you need: mixing bowl of choice, tablespoon, cookie sheet, 350 oven

 
got that? no? ok, so the instructions say to cream together peanut butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla.  Next, fold in the dry ingredients.  The candies will have to be pressed in to the dough pretty well, they sort of like to escape. Use a tablespoon and make some heaping scoops with that fella.  Round out the dough and press it down a bit, about 1/4 inch thick.  Bake 12 minutes, makes 2 dozen 2 inch cookies.  That look a little something like this
(remember, the ones with the m&ms. not the blue ones. don't expect the blue ones from this recipe. won't happen.)


Oy. Its gonna be a long week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment